My Boyfriend's Friend Is The Neon Demon (Pt 2) | Love Story Today
HTML5 Icon

Sunday, March 3, 2019

My Boyfriend's Friend Is The Neon Demon (Pt 2)


Welcome


Share... ☂

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Google Plus

I firstly  confided  in my friend Gladys, my thought was distorted, I showed Gladys  the sex video  Maurice sent to me and asked her to please advise  me, Gladys  didn't believe  her eyes but it was there  on the screen clearly  staring  us in the face. 

Gladys  told me to speak to   Allan and find out if he had a hand  in what  Maurice  was doing  or Maurice  was just  being  silly on his own. 

I waited  for Allan to return  from Europe   to bring up the  topic,he returned  about two weeks  later, all those period  Maurice  was still  sending me  messages ,someone would ask why I didn't  block him? remember  this was my boyfriend's friend  and I needed to  have enough evidence to hold  on to. 

Allan denied   any knowlodge  of  Maurice's act and got angry at me for watching the  video  Maurice  sent.
How was  I supposed to  know  the  content  of the  video  if I didn't  open it? I was suprised at Allan's  reaction, instead of  confronting  Maurice, Allan turned  against  me and accused me of "leading " Maurice  on!!,I was bewildered, 

Where does it happen? I mean Allan  was supposed to be  facing  his friend  atleast  ask him questions,he didn't  do it, he braced up for a fight with me which  I wasn't  ready for, I cried  pool of tears, the  only thing  Allan did was to call up one of his female colleague  who knew about  us and told her about  our issues, he told me that the  lady advised him to let it go, let it go!!?  Unbelievable!! I just  felt  I was done with  him,what kind of a man would  not stand up for the  woman  he claimed to love? 
Allan and I began beefing  one another, I was too disappointed to even bother about  how he was doing, we stopped  visiting  each other and the  calls stopped as well, it all looked like a nightmare, I waited  endlessly to wake  up from sleep  but each day made it clearer that its  all happening  live. 

I missed Allan and  hoped he'd  come  around one day to ask how I was hanging on, weeks grew into  months  and  no word came from him, a couple of times I sneaked into  his inbox to check on him but he ignored  me all through. my sister and  Gladys  were  there for me, it wasn't easy  getting over a relationship that  was so sweet and  near perfect, I contacted  Allan's  older sister to see if she could  help talk to him, she called back to tell me that her brother  wouldn't  talk about  our issues with her, she comforted me and  told me to hold on for awhile, maybe Allan was bruised  emotionally, he's always been very delicate at heart. I agreed and held on. 

It was six months  after  all  these took place,I took a week off from work to go visit  my older cousin, she had a set of twin and her mother  was away to her younger sister's  place  who gave birth two weeks before  her, I've  spent exactly  one week and told her that  I needed to get back to work, she was almost crying  but I had to go, I booked my flight  online for lunch time  the  next day,getting to the airport  I found  myself  seated  side by side with  Maurice, I could easily  vomit at his sight, but there's  something  about  Maurice  ,he's  a hot-stuff, Stud-muffin ,very sleeky ,I've  know  all along he's the  gorgeous  of the two, Allan wasn't  so fine but his attitude  stood him out and  most importantly  I didn't  meet  Maurice, it was Allan I met and  dated and  I will  always  choose him. 

I didn't  mention this though, a couple of times in the past I've  secretly  replayed that video  Maurice  sent to me, and secretly  wished it was just alright to have a feel of him, he looked so huge and seemed to  know  his way,his movements  showed  he could  be a good partner, I found  myself  fantasizing but I'd  quickly  caution myself. 

On board the plane rolled  from wing to wing, I felt sleepy but Maurice  wouldn't  let me sleep, he kept  talking  and apologising, he told me how his friendship with Allan have ended and how sorry he was for allowing  his selfish  interest becliud him, in all he pointed out  his  strong  affection towards  me. 

In the next couple of weeks  I found  myself  giving in to Maurice's pressure,he crept  into  me and  broke all my defense,  I talked with him everyday, stayed up at night to talk with  him on the phone and woke up early  in the morning to his romantic  text, Maurice  was a hopeless romantic and  he got me spilling,

It was my 24th birthday  in few weeks after  that  flight  together,Mauruce promised to  celebrate  my birthday for me, he took me on a trip to   Zanziba,I woke up to a nicely  made room with  balloons and birthday  ribbons  all over, my birthday  cake was big and  beautiful, the birthday  songs played  all over the place chanted  my name, it felt  amazing. 
I hugged  Maurice and appreciated his kind gesture,it was just two  of us,when our eyes met I couldn't  take my gaze away, Maurice  looked  deeply into  my eyes, I found  my legs shaking, I knew there's  no holding  back, he lowered  his face and  took my lips in his mouth, I let  him kiss me,.
Maurice and I spent the  whole  day making  love, his  manhood  was muderous,he  came and I accepted  him again  and again, I couldn't  get enough of him "let's  do it like this again " I told him time after  time and he obliged  me.

Show Omaleeblog love by Copying the Below link and Share on Social Media
Share :

Omaleeblog

No comments:

Post a Comment