Maybe My Wife. Is Delilah's Daughter | Love Story Today
HTML5 Icon

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Maybe My Wife. Is Delilah's Daughter


Welcome


Share... ☂

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Google Plus

"Love is a game that two can play and both will win"

This was what I had in mind when I proposed to Selena.
She meant the world to me and more.

We got married six months later and I felt relieved,finally I have a woman I  can call my own.

My business takes me out about 3 times every year, I spend  2 or 3 months outside my country on each trip I make,

When  I'm home to  my wife, I make sure I spend quality  times with her, I ask her questions to find out what she needs,l  resolved to make her happy and give her everything she needs, she's my sunshine ,my everything.

Unknown to me whenever I'm out of the country for my business trips my wife spends her time sleeping with every available man that comes her way.

My friend had on several occasions  dropped hints that  I should pay more attention to my wife,I had to top up her allowance thinking that was  what my friend meant.I  cancelled  business trips just so I can spend more time at home.

On this very occasion my Irish friend had followed me home after a business meeting.

After dinner I went straight to bed,I was very tired and needed good sleep, the next morning after breakfast I left for a meeting leaving my friend behind. In the evening of same day he told me he'd want to  move to hotel  because of some personal  stuff he needed to take care of,I didn't object as that's what he wanted,he settled for a suit in a five star hotel in the heart of the city,we kept in touch through telephone conversation.

 A week after my friend moved to the hotel ,on my way home from my office I decided to check up on him,it was earlier than my usual closing hour.

Maybe it was coincidence because the moment I raised my hand to tap on the intercom,the door opened and my friend was standing  at the door wearing just a short , I smiled at him and  hailed him in our normal way but  he didn't respond,I noticed he was nervous ,he was trying to block my way by putting his body across the door, But it was rather too late,I have already seen my wife,she was trying to hide herself under the bed sheet. I stood there speechless, I looked stupid even to myself

If someone told me I wouldn't believe but everything  came down on me,it was right in front of me like a movie scene playing on a big screen, I turned my back and walked to the parking lot,got into my car and drove off,my head felt so light.

I spent the next three days drinking heavily ,nothing made sense to me,my wife seemed like a stranger that I was only meeting .I locked myself up in my house and refused to let anybody in,it was an odd world after all

I had to talk to my closest friend and he opened the can of worms ,he told me how many times he'd caught my wife with different men,even how she'd tried to seduce him.

My life  has  torn apart,I don't know how I'd continue living with her,she  is yet to return home  after the incident .

Her older sister has been calling me I already know why she is calling but I refused to   take any of  her calls,she's sent  tons of messages, I read but didn't reply,

It hurts deeply,I love her with all of me, our  marriage is only 13 months old,it's strange how I never knew this part of her after 2 years and 6 months  of courtship.
Show Omaleeblog love by Copying the Below link and Share on Social Media
Share :

Omaleeblog

No comments:

Post a Comment