The Prince My Whole Being Wants | Love Story Today
HTML5 Icon

Sunday, March 24, 2019

The Prince My Whole Being Wants


Welcome


Share... ☂

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Google Plus

He's like a  breath of fresh air ...so lively
he's full of life... Smiling cheerfully. I could easily  believe he's the  most successful in the whole world.

I held  my breath and listened to him tell me  those stories,he just  celebrated his 31st  birthday  days ago,' I am sad ' he said "You would have been my birthday gift,still I am glad deep inside,this summer I will take you around the world,you're the  most beautiful creature of  God,your lips  makes me want to kiss you all day,I am stuck in you, so attracted to you in a crazy Way,I only pray you'll understand  how I feel and appreciate It".

Would I have the heart to hurt him?,I realized I  have had my two eyes closed all those duration he talked,It's just few hours  with  him and  my whole being was  dancing to the lyrics of his tune.

Frederick !!  Did you remember him? I told you about him  months ago.he left to Atlanta out of anger he closed out and I was heart broken. I had been the one treating him badly and making him feel unloved and unwanted,just this one time he shut me out,it felt like I'd suffocate,

I tried everyway possible to reach him but it all failed. Stuck in my busy world I   channeled my energy  into my work so I could  close up  the vacuum his  absence creaed in my life .

I didn't know he'll be in  New Jersey. I just got here few days ago and my  cousin Olivia told me she ran into him, "do you think I would  have told him you're around?" She asked me.
I didn't know what to  think, Frederick has  been my weak link,dogged and hopelessly romantic,my dad told me to avoid him like a plague,It was the harsh words I used on him the last time he visited Nigeria that  made him leave to  Georgia  without  notice.

He was like a  bitterleaf, you hate the bitterness but love the  taste afterwards. I saw a lot of things in Frederick my dad doesn't know.true it's dangerous hanging around him as a young woman, anything can happen, with  an anacunda like Frederick, still he's the most beautiful heart you'd love to have  around anyday.

He   caressed my face with his fingers,It was  3.45 am EST and the night was cold,

'Kiss me' I said almost to  myself,my hands held him tightly,he's a true picture of what a sex symbol is, could easily  marry him if that's what  marriage is all about  but  we know  better.'when it's your lips I can kiss them forever" he said as he  pulled me closer and  took my breath away in a  passionate breathtaking kiss...

Show Omaleeblog love by Copying the Below link and Share on Social Media
Share :

Omaleeblog

No comments:

Post a Comment