Have You Ever Loved A Married Man? Yes, My Worst Experience Ever . Read My Candid Response To My Client's Question. | Love Story Today
HTML5 Icon

Friday, January 18, 2019

Have You Ever Loved A Married Man? Yes, My Worst Experience Ever . Read My Candid Response To My Client's Question.


Welcome


Share... ☂

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Google Plus

Dear Chioma, Please  I want to  ask you a question and I need an urgent response  because I am losing my  sanity
Have you ever been in love with a married man?

Honestly this is the situation  I found  myself in ,Am madly in love with a  married  man, And now it is like he  met another girl!,suddenly  his attitudes  towards  me changed,I don't understand him much again
:I am so disturbed.


Yes I have loved a married man so deeply ,he felt something  very strong for me,

It felt  like  I would  not live  without  him, it was  difficult for me to go a day without  him.

I still  remember with  nostalgia  though  how many times I  wished  he wasn't  married  and wished  something would  happen and  he sends  his wife away, so I can have  him all to myself,
His was a young  marriage, he loved  his wife  and does everything to make her happy, I was filled with  jealousy, at night  I stayed up biting my  lips, knowing  fully well he's  curled up his wife in a warm embrace, most likely  stroking  her hairs, kissing  her and cuddling  her and  eventually  ending the night and  starting the  new day, making  sweet  passionate  love, it was  killing  those  crazy thoughts  always  fill  me up with  rage.



I sent messages at odd times  just to  get his attention and probably  distract  him from his wife.

Now I always imagine how  I would  feel if some other  girl was doing  all these for my husband and I found out.

He made it clear at every opportunity that  he had no plans for divorce, he knew  he wanted me in his life as much as I did,
, but he was  married, there was  nothing we could do but to quit, I had no plans of being a second wife, even if  he'd wanted me to and  more  strongly  my parents  wouldn't  have  given  their  consent! at that  point in my  life, my conscience  travelled to an unknown  destination,the affair seemed  okay and justified  as far as we were  concerned, we were in love, we made out, did several trips together, spent  quality times and  did  business,


Then the  break came when  my mom  found out,till date I still  can't  tell how she  did but she put her feet on the  ground and  saw us wave  goodbye to  one another, it was  devastating  for me,

I went  through  emotional torture,I thought  my world  has ended, but at the end we found a way out. We stopped talking for a long time and stayed away  completely from  each other.
After  over  three years, I am still  asking  God for forgiveness. I pray to not  have  the  man I will  marry  get into  similar  situation, I know  It'd be  heartbreaking for  me, I finally  found a  conscience.

You  see it is nature and the  law of attraction  does not recognise  relationship  status.

What helps someone out  is self control and  principle,
These are the  elements that will  help you  recognise the  vices in what you  think  feels good.

It is always about  being  considerate, putting  yourself in the  other woman's  shoes, asking questions, and being  sincere in your answers.

Can I let my husband  love another woman?


How will I  feel if my husband  is giving the  attention  I should  have to another  woman?


What  am I gaining  stealing  another  woman's  emotional  time  and sharing  her moment? Would  I want to  be her for one  day?

Would  I forgive  another  woman if I found out she's  wishing  my place was hers?

But do you  really  understand the  implications?

 The  man may get so carried away with you and  begin to  lose interest in  his wife ,these  may begin to  affect  his relationship with  his woman, he will  no longer be  comfortable spending time with her, their sex life  may begin to  ebb, he may start  comparing  times with  her and times with you, eventually  his attention  shifts  over to you and  the  woman  will  be plunged  into  agony.

Cracks will definitely  begin to  show and the  home  will be  distabilized and the  kids will  suffer the most, the  distance between their  parents  will  definitely  affect  them. meanwhile  you are somewhere enjoying  the  forbidden  love and playing the  devils  advocate.

You are  disturbed  he may have another  girl, but did you  for once  think about  how the  woman  he is legally  married to  will  be feeling  when she was also thinking  her husband  may be with you?

 Allow yourself to  step into the wife's  position  for one day ,imagine you  feeling everything you wished her and  everything  you  did with  her husband, imagine  her wishing them on you and  doing them with your  husband .

If you  feel  good, continue  because  one day soon, you  will be at the  receiving end  but if they make you uncomfortable, then send me a mail to receive  free tips on  Overcoming  unwanted  Feelings  and Beating  Obsession. chicrystal90@gmail.com
Show Omaleeblog love by Copying the Below link and Share on Social Media
Share :

Omaleeblog

No comments:

Post a Comment