Olivia's Diary ( The Nightmare Episode 1) | Love Story Today
HTML5 Icon

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Olivia's Diary ( The Nightmare Episode 1)


Welcome


Share... ☂

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Google Plus

George was the  one I loved, chief  Ferd saw me through  school.
It was a non-emotional   affair  that  brought  success  my way,, many of my friends  felt  it was the  best life, sticking to  the  man who gave me everything.

Deep inside I knew  life  cannot be peaceful  with  chief Ferd.

George  believed in me, he worked  hard to save up enough  money so he can take  care of  me.

I lived hiding  the  real life I was living, I truly  loved George and  desired to end up one day in his house as his wife
It was complicated, chief  Ferd wanted  me to be his 3rd wife  something I won't  ever  agree to but how do I get myself out of his grip? Every thing I have  came from  him, my certificate, my job  everything.

But George  didn't know about  any of these.

I met George in my  100 levels at the university of  Nigeria, he was  in his 300 levels for a five years  course, I was from a middle  class  family  where education was  deemed a necessity,that year  of my admission  my immediate  younger  brother  also  got admitted to the university of  portharcourt, the  cost was  breaking  down the  elbows of my retired  father, daddy  was a school teacher while  mummy  worked  at the  local government secretariat ,my two  older siblings  a boy and a girl  were in their  400 levels  respectively.

It was  love at first sight for me and George.I was a novice and relatively  shy in those early days as an undergraduate, I managed to attend  lectures and I was always early so I could be in the  classroom  before everybody, the  many  eyes from other  students especially the  males made me so uncomfortable I often  miss my steps while walking,it felt jittery and  life was somewhat  hectic as a jambite.

I tried so hard to  blend into the buzzling  university  life, my roommates  Eucharia and Rita blended well, they  went about activities  freely, made  new friends and attended weekend  parties ,I was  busy  dulling and gave one and ten reasons why I didn't  want to be so open to school life, I promised my dad excellent  results  therefore  I should be serious with  studies  and careful, "These  can still  happen with  free living "my roommate  Rita  insisted one evening,we were  having one of our  usual  conversations about  my lack of social life. I remained adamant and continued with  my all work and no play, deep down in my heart I craved for freedom.

It was the early days of the second semester, students were just returning, studies had commenced, I returned  two days to the resumption date and  did clean up, I bought  new set of clothes and shoes, my roommates came back a week later and life was returning to  normal.
I was hungry and  wanted to  drink a cup of hot tea,my hot water flask  had little water inside and  I hoped to  manage it, I opened the cover to pour out the  hot water into  my  glass cup, I can't tell how it happened but the  flask  fell off my  hand  to the  floor and  broke into  pieces, the  hot water  splashed all over the  floor and the  pieces of glasses from the flask  scattered everywhere.

I rushed to the  corner of the room where we kept mop and broom  but the  mop wasn't  there, the  only  person that  would  take the Mop was  comfort our  neighbour ,I rushed to her room immediately, her door was open so I pulled the curtains  up to check if the  mop was there but my  hand  dropped....inside comfort's  narrow  corner were about  five  guys and  three girls lapping  one another.... I couldn't  believe it.,the room was dead quiet  like there wasn't a fly in there  yet  so many people, I ran straight  back to  my room! Comfort  called out  for me to come back so she'd  know what I wanted but  I didn't answer, I ran into  my room and lied  face down on my  bed.

Then I heard his voice, a baritone voice  calling  my name, I recognised  him immediately he walked into my room, he seated on a seat  inside comfort's room, he didn't  lap anybody,
He came into my room and sat on my bed and tried to turn my face to his side  but I pressed  my  face  deeper and deeper into the pillow,
'"Olivia  get up and tell me why you ran away? "he asked  but I didn't reply, by now comfort  has joined  him, "Darling  what did you want from  my  corner? "comfort asked me," my darling " that's  how she called me back then .I managed to raise  my  head and tell her what  happened, she brought the  mop from  her corner and helped me clean up my room.

"My name is  George " he said and took  my  hands in his, I was dying from shyness ,he sat on my  bed and there's no way I could run,"I am Olivia " I replied, he chuckled and asked me why I was  so shy?
George  forced me to see him off to the road so he can take a  cab to his hostel, by the road he took my hand and kissed the  back of  my  palm and told me he'd be in my room the  next day to see me..
.
That was how I met  George and it kicked off  a 6 years old  relationship  I am working  hard to  keep presently
Show Omaleeblog love by Copying the Below link and Share on Social Media
Share :

Omaleeblog

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great story.
    Well I wasn't a shy girl in my year one. I was everywhere but still reserved

    ReplyDelete