Let's Get Married (pt1) | Love Story Today
HTML5 Icon

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Let's Get Married (pt1)


Welcome


Share... ☂

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Google Plus

We don't have sex, we only  kiss each other and  spends eternity  cuddling , that's the decision  we  took,to keep sex out of our relationship till we get married.

Anytime he kisses me I feel like am in another world, sweet sensations fills me up ,its makes me shiver ,tiny sounds like  ecstatic moans escapes me, I feel shy when  he stops because  I always  find  myself  still  wanting  more and more . he always like smiling into my face and telling me how much he loves  and cherishes  me.
It was  not like we are virgins, no. I have had a  couple of relationships  before I  met Nazry, he too has experienced sex  but we just knew we  needed that close relationship with God and the  best way to get that to grow is  by keeping it clean. keeping sex out  completely.

We try our best amidst the temptations,our resolve seems greater,but Nazry loves  kissing me, I enjoy it too ,sometimes I wish he could do  more than just kissing and hugging,but he has  mad self control. sometimes I  marvel and wonder how he does it,he knew I was going through a lot  wanting a physical intimacy with  him  but he kept reminding me of the bigger picture. assuring me I will be totally satisfied once our union is blessed  and I always understand, I love him dearly,his presence is like an iceing to  my life.

Very enterprising and resourceful, Nazry was every inch the  man I want to be with,tall to my taste , handsome and built. his nicely fitted  biceps on his flat tummy  makes me  whistle, especially when he's putting on a T-shirt and jeans trousers or  when he's  wearing  his trainers ,his  charisma  oozes some out of the world aura  when he's talking or walking, he's  my sex-symbol and I patiently wait for us to be joined  man and wife.

It was   4.20 am on the  bedside clock and I turned around to  cover  myself,we have  to had stay up late  into the early hours of the  morning,we took some days off work to  visit the  Caribbean  of Dutch,all work and no play  they say dulls the brain, I looked up and was surprised  Nazry was seated, he has been awake for  God -knows -how -long  watching  me sleep !!,can you  imagine that?
'why are you up ' I asked him,trying to  hold the  bedsheet and his hairy hands at the same time.'watching you sleep  my  Angel ',he replied  smiling  'you look ravishing  baby,more  beautiful than any other creature,am so lucky to have you". he  said and wrapped  me in his hands, Squeezing me tenderly.I closed  up the gap between us and placed  my head  on his chest,his ran his all over  my body ,  stroking my full silky hair, my hair is one thing he loves so much and he enjoys playing with them. I could smell the fresh  mint from his breath, so fresh I unconsciously  licked  my lips ,running  my tongue  on my lips that same time our eyes  met, we smiled into each others face  ,he  bent over and  covered  my mouth  with  his in a passionate  kiss, I held him tightly and prayed the kiss  should not  end.

'let's get  married 'I muttered under my  breath,trying to catch  my breath from the soul -warming   kiss,let's  meet a reverend  and have our relationship  blessed,please baby please,I held  Nazry  pleading with  my eyes. 'I haven't paid your  dowry '.Nazry  said 'I have to do that  after  my surgery.please be patient  my love.we have each other and  nothing is going to separate us". he said  holding  my hands .

That surgery  was everything we couldn't wait to  get  over,he has a trip to  embark on and we  have been praying for it to be successful, It'll be just two  months  but it's a  heavy load on our shoulders. I have to wait for him. I have been in this relationship for close to two years  now  so two  months isn't  much a long time  to wait ,once Its over, I will be  married to  my heartthrob.the  man who  means the world to me,my prince -charming, I found  myself  smiling as I held him so close and listen as he repeatedly tell me how  much he loves me.
Show Omaleeblog love by Copying the Below link and Share on Social Media
Share :

Omaleeblog

1 comment: