Memo To My Ex(Why Did You Claim I Left Because You Were Poor?) | Love Story Today
HTML5 Icon

Friday, November 23, 2018

Memo To My Ex(Why Did You Claim I Left Because You Were Poor?)


Welcome


Share... ☂

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Google Plus

 It's the  most  wicked statement  anyone  has made about  me through  out  my  24 years on earth, more  insensitively  coming from you. 

I didn't  say you  don't have right over your own opinion but  come on Tobi, it is quite unfair  when we try to rob other people of their  essence just in a bid to feel justified.

You and I know the truth, if you  don't want to admit it well I can understand your  grudge  ,but it is important we put the records straight for posterity sake.

Remember I told you that I had  no issues with your  financial status when I  met you and agreed to date you? I knew what I wanted  in the  man I would  choose, getting closer to you and I saw and experienced an embodiment of a whole  man with  blazing  talent and future, even though there was  no much  financial comfort with you  I felt safe! You  offered  me. Masculine  warmth ,I felt  safe in you.

I craved  for more knowledge, I wanted to tap into your  resilience spirit and  follow your  goal-getter  spirit to push  my own vision.

Remember how we met? It was the  spark of intelligence that  brought us together, in that show where you  were the  guest  speaker, we sat close to each other and shared ideas. the event  over you  offered to  drive me home.

I was  the happiest girl on earth  seated  beside you that evening was an awesome  privilege.

We agreed to meet again while in the  car,you looked me straight in the face and  told me you're  privileged to  meet a rarity  like  me.

We met at the  'Gold Gardens'two days later, it was an interesting evening, I was  surprised to find out  you're such a fun loving  man, you're only intelligent,you were humorous, I laughed so hard to your stories. It was a quick  jelling, it wasn't up to two weeks that we met and  we became an item, even  before you  officially  asked me out I was  already playing the  role of a girl friend to you.
[11/23, 14:44] chicrystal90: We spent  practically every day together, I was on holiday

So it was all about us,me and you.

Firstly you said we should start a prayer session, according to you, it's for God to guide us through as your plan is for you to spend forever  together. I accepted. We prayed 3 times in every week.

At this point I asked for exclusivity talk,you didn't ask if I'd really want to be in your life permanently. It was a cool Friday evening, I was already getting ready to go back to school,I think I had just a week more to spend at home, you called me earlier to ask if I'd be free by evening of that Friday so  we'd go out together for dinner, I wasn't engaged on any activity ,I agreed and we agreed for 7pm

It was a memorable night, I wore a simple camisole over a black belly-pants,it was a warm evening best for sandals. the colour fitted well on my chocolate skin.you were waiting already by the time I got downstairs, you drove to Gold gardens and we settled in an empty couch and made our order.

Dinner was quick, it was light too,we sip from the classes of wine,you told me your plans for the future,your  business and relationship, it was at that point that you asked me out formerly,

You poured some wine into a glass,took my hands in yours and we made a toast to be together.

I went back to school and life continued, how could you forget how frequently I called? I was in far away England and you were in Lagos Nigeria, the UK has just an hour different with Nigeria and it's always around winter otherwise we ran the sane time zone, the times I'm in the classroom, you're at home, mostly .it was a bit difficult coping, still I was the one doing all the calling ,the call tariff was Hugh on your side so I took it as a duty to.call you whenever we needed to talk,we chat as well to make up.

Let me  remind you that my school timetable was stressful, I was in my 3rd year which was  an exam level, when studies got deep and exams closed up I wasn't capable of handling my school work and keeping a long distance relationship. I kept explaining to you

I was surprised when you failed to understand my plight, you were once a student I expected you would understand and  support me but it wasn't so,you turned to a nagging  soul,you critized everything I did,you accused me of dating other guys insinuated it was  because you  were not rich that's why I

So you forgot that morning you called me another girl's name?I'd called to check on you, your  response was  cold,I tried to cheer you up ,I sang Celine Dion's 'power of love' to make you smile ,it didn't work at all instead you called me another girl's name while trying to tell me to keep quiet.
It happened more  than I could understand, I brought it to your notice but you didn't  give any explanations.

You weren't rich but you lived comfortablyI didn't complain for one day,I promised to stand by you and work hard too so we can build a good home,I still don't understand where you got that view of me neglecting you because we  came  from families of different  financial class.you always talked about my father's over pampering  me and how it will affect  my choice of a partner, you didn't let  me make the mistake myself instead you concluded and turned your back on me without a word.

I was writing my final exams,it took all my time and attention, I  sent messages and called at my spare time,I couldn't wait to  get exams over and done with so I can rush home and be with you.
I missed our interesting company, our conversations and pillow fight. I craved for your company like never before.

I would be an understatement to say I was shocked getting back to Nigeria and meeting an aggressive you, there was no welcome, you acted like  I was a Long time for looking to reconcile with you. I felt maybe it was because we've been through some trying time not been together.

It continued but I held on trying to  ignite the fire back,it was so dull and boring those days I  would come around your house and you'd leave me  all alone to hold meetings upon meetings.

You finally broke the ice ,you told me that you've moved on because you didn't think things will work bĂȘtween us.

Check your messages I'm sure you'd see a message or two from me to you pleading that we give us a chance, I waited but you didn't turn back.

How did all these mean me pushing you away because you didn't have so much money at that time?
I know you will read this, please I would want you to tell your own side of the  story so that people will read and give their thoughts, if I'm to be blamed.
Show Omaleeblog love by Copying the Below link and Share on Social Media
Share :

Omaleeblog

1 comment:

  1. Enter your comment...She's not to be blamed at all. She did her best to ensure a happy relationship, yet Tobi due to insecurity and inferiority complex let her slipped away from him. When a woman loves a man, she thinks of nothing else. Women's love are more genuine than men's. Woman loves with her heart,soul & all essence of human. Regardless of Tobi's financial status, she was ready and willing stay glue to him. She even took steps in reducing expenses on him by calling him out of her busy academic schedules.

    ReplyDelete