Ladies Put Your Panties Out In The Sun!! | Love Story Today
HTML5 Icon

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Ladies Put Your Panties Out In The Sun!!


Welcome


Share... ☂

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Google Plus



With  my body covered up  in foam from my bathing  Soap,stretched out inside the  bath tub,I had my shower  cap on to prevent  water  from splashing  all over my hair, I wore a weave-on,getting it wet means  making  myself uncomfortable and  calling on my  hair dresser  sooner than I  scheduled, I was  having fun  playing with the  warm water, I tried  to act the  little " kids in the village  stream", I will  lift one leg up then drop it and lift the  other, my first attempt was  successful, the  second attempt saw  my left  leg  drop  off my right hand that  held  it and landed on the  small bucket  at the  edge of the  tub, I looked  down and  saw the  bucket   was  upside down and the  content  emptied on the  bathroom  floor, it was  my  underwear.

My panties, my bra and knickers, I soaked them inside  warm water, added  bleach  inside and covered  the  bucket. I planned to wash them and put them out  in the sun using  my hanger, and later  iron them,

My underwears are my most  important clothing  items, I take out time to hand-wash them then put them out for the sun to dry them, I use dryers  before to dry them, before my mum  educated  me on the  importance of  the  heat from  sunlight  to my underpants ,so I allow  my underwear  dry up in the  sun, then I iron them, and put  them in their  separate  drawers ,


Yes I have different  underwears for different  times


I have the  sanitary  underwear for  my monthly   flow,I wash them separately,and keep them in a drawer and  I don't  use them until  my next  period

I have my  dross, which I make sure are baggy and they are  made from cotton, I wear them when the  weather is  hot,to allow free flow of air

I have my normal  panties, this includes the  G-strings  ,lacy panties. and all fancy  materials

I buy new set of  panties  every  three months and  I always  buy in dozens,I need enough  because I  change  my underwear  after each  bath.


My cousin's  friend sometime ago saw my underwear  where  I hang them to dry in the  sun and  she asked  why One person should  have  so many underwears? And why I had to put them out in the  public? Didn't  I know that  underwears  are supposed to be kept  private?

I  was not surprised at her comment  because  underwears are considered  private, but we hardly  think about the  health implication of whatever  method we use in looking after our underwears.

A lot of women have  very  few  underwears,many uses same panties  for their  period  and ordinary  days, they  wash their  panties  in the  little  water  remaining in the  bucket  after  bath, while  some  wash from their  bath  water and  spread inside  the  room, some  even hang  towels over their  panties and  spread  multiple  clothes on top of the  panties.

Leaving the  underwear  inside the  bedroom and bathroom is  very wrong, it helps micro  organism  such as  fungus,  to grow, this fungus breeds better in moist   places, it causes infections to the  person wearing it.

The  sun has  ultra violet rays which  helps to sterilise  the underwear  and remove all the moisture that  would have remained if they  are left to dry indoors.


A lot of women  experiences itching on their  vagina labia and scratches, they  see it as normal, the dark  patches on the inner thighs,the  swollen labia and the  redness after scratching  the labia are all indications of infection  from unhygenic lifestyle.


Safe Methods To Keep The Underwear  Clean And Safe,( Hygienic  lifestyle  For The Ideal Women.)



Soak your  panties in  warm water, make sure you  soak the  coloured panties  separately ,
 add detergent and bleach and cover, allow  them stay for about half an hour, then wash, giving  special  attention to the  middle of the  panties which  is where  covers the  vagina  opening.

Spread on the  hangers and  put them out  in the  sun, make sure it's a safe  place away  from  dust, make sure they are well dried  by the  sun before  taking  them inside.

Iron them, one by one, don't  use iron heat to dry up wet panties,

keep them in a drawer  or toilet  bag, where you  can stack  one on top of the other.

Buy pant liners, it helps keep the   panties  safe from  stain, because the  vagina is naturally  moist, the discharge  stains the panties, putting  liners in the middle of the panties  helps out, as all the  discharge  will be absorbed by the  liners, which you will  afterwards  take  out, it helps the  panties last  longer and keeps it free from  ugly  stains.

Buy cotton  panties  ,it absorbs  sweat better,

Don't  wear one pant  a whole day, as a matter of fact, every woman should  shower  at least  twice a day,change your  panties  after every  bath.

Don't  use your  sanitary  pants  on ordinary  days, keep them for your  monthly  flows ,after which you  wash and iron them and keep them for next time.

Buy panties  every three months, don't  use one  pant until it is torn.after three  months  it must  have served  its purpose.

Your  inner cleanliness is  much more important than  a glowing  outter cleanliness, start up a  healthy   living  today.
For more Tips on Hygiene,email chicrystal90@gmail.com
Show Omaleeblog love by Copying the Below link and Share on Social Media
Share :

Omaleeblog

1 comment: