Peter And I (Have We Said Goodbye?) | Love Story Today
HTML5 Icon

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Peter And I (Have We Said Goodbye?)


Welcome


Share... ☂

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Google Plus

Life took a new turn for  me the moment Peter came into my life, I din't  think it was possible to  spend a day without him,he knew the best ways to  treat  me,he understood my   temperament and cared about how I felt,to a large extent I'd say we're compatible in almost every aspect, he used every minute to tell me how much he wanted me and how ready he was to take our relationship to the next level "Give me the chance to love you, I'd gladly take you to the moon and back" he told me every minute.

 I was extremely excited to meet someone I resonated with to that leve,my love life had not been  the best ,at 23 I had been in and out of a couple of dating relationships and each ended even before it started,none of the previous guys I've tried dating had anything near what I desired in a partner, I'd always wanted a man who will give me the space to be who I really am,Peter did that perfectly and it wasn't a surprise the rate I  was able to fall hopelessly in love with him.

The first day we had sex,it  was everything love making was supposed to be and more,it was just 15 days after we met,ordinarily I'd complain that it's too early  and probably end the relationship but with Peter I was helpless, I'd wished for it after we'd hanged out twice,my  entire vein raged needing him,after that night at the beach, he only kissed me and slightly played with  the hairs  on my tommy and beneath my belly button, my whole body shivered and  my bones went weak,my two eyes closed up waves of emotions clouded them

I pushed my body closer and closer,my hard nipples almost pierced through my silk top,I pressed my soft body to his shivering, he cuddled me and whispered sweet words of endearment.

After that night I waited endlessly for the day our bodies will unite  in ecstasy,I already painted a picture of how mind blowing it'd be.Peter didn't seem to be in a hurry,he was comfortable playing with my hair and telling me stories of his numerous trips and I enjoyed every bit of it,he was an athlete,played basketball for an outfit in America, he loved his profession,his family and me.

I had to deal with my brother's hostility and his quest to poison my parent's mind against my relationship with Peter, I had to tell my patents about him so I din't have to explain my wanting to go out almost every weekend but Jordan was a spoiler,he told my dad not to give his consent his reasons being that Peter looked  cocky"He's just out to play and I won't let him do that to you "Jordan screamed every time I mentioned Peter,my parents advised that I tread carefully to avoid making mistakes,I prayed every day that things would go well.

It was the final week in his five weeks holiday, we met on his second week,the three weeks were  filled with fun,  I was devastated thinking on how to stay without Peter around me.he took me to his house so we can have all the day to ourselves, I had opened up to him how much my heart  seemed to have accepted him'I am only worried about you" I said but he discharged my fear and  instead held me tightly ,looked me straight in the eyes and told me he's ready to go all length with me"I promise never to hurt you " his bright  eye balls sparkled'I could make mistakes once or twice in the course of this journey but remember it won't ever be intentional "he'd continued" we have love, we have understanding, we have respect ,there's nothing better than these,together we can make this the best union the world would want to emulate""he  arranged and rearranged my hair  while we talk.


"I love you" I whispered almost talking to myself,he bent a little and took my lips in his mouth,he kissed me softly  then  parted my lips,his tongue found mine and locked together in a very passionate kiss,it was a dark night,I  quietly on his bed and watched him take off my top then my jeans trousers,he reached to the switch and turned on the blue bulb and lovely dim light made the room lonelier, we  felt ourselves through touches.. he slowly undid  the rope of  my panties and pulled it off,his weight fell on me, Locked together under the warmth of his bedspread he made sweet passionate love to me.

I  refused to talk to him,my legs were hurting from the Long standing up but I was not ready to spend anytime more"Take me home "I said in a loud voice Peter had gotten close to where I stood by the windows" It's very late in the night already, I can't risk having you out at this time of the night"he said pointing at his  wristwatch, it was gone past 11 pm but I cared less.I walked to bed  and took up my bag that I dropped on it and started walking towards the door,all attempt by Peter to stop me failed ,I was determined to walk away and never to have anything  to do with him anymore..
Show Omaleeblog love by Copying the Below link and Share on Social Media
Share :

Omaleeblog

No comments:

Post a Comment