No Need Waiting For Closure, I Moved On After My Effort To Get Back Into His Life Failed. | Love Story Today
HTML5 Icon

Monday, February 4, 2019

No Need Waiting For Closure, I Moved On After My Effort To Get Back Into His Life Failed.


Welcome


Share... ☂

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Google Plus

Be thankful for your  life, spend time in nature, breathe  deeply, let go of  your  worries,  forgive  yourself and others,and build yourself  around  what you  love.  
It could be  I still  love him, it could  be I don't  anymore, but when you  have  strong  feelings for  someone  and they're  holding you up, they're  not loving  you  back and they're not  allowing you space  to express how you  feel about  them, it hurts so much really. 

It may seem easy   when you are not the one  directly involved,when you're  emotionally  attached to  someone, it's  one of the  hardest tasks trying to kill it off, especially when they've been together in it with you, then they  break up suddenly. 

They may have reasons to why they  walked away, their  reasons  may be right in their  eyes and they feel justified, but  on your  side, you had other things  cooking, getting  set to inject  new life into  what  was  somewhat  a not-too  sparking affair , not out of your  carelessness ,it wasn't even  because you  didn't  want them,but  just  obstruction  by  the  timing. 

Look at this  scenario,...Fighting  hard to pass her final examination in the university  Nicole  had to put in all her effort  in her studies, she had a boyfriend  whom she Loved, living in different  countries  didn't  make it easier for  both of them, to Nicole  she just  had to study  hard and pass  with high grades then return home to her boyfriend who was also growing  his personal young  company. 

With  Exams over ,feeling  relieved, and excited that  finally  she'd  get to unite with  her boyfriend  and love him with  all her soul and support  him in her own little  way, she met a block. 

Her boyfriend  was no longer   interested  in her and their relationship,he accused  Nicole  of carelessness and negligence and  later  insinuated  she was cheating. 

Nicole  was surprised at his allegation, according to her, "this was a masters degree holder who appreciates  education and academic  excellence "

She  tried  sorting  things out with him but  all to no avail. Nicole  didn't  deny she didn't  cheat, but  it was more of emotional than sexual  "I was lonely and emotionally drained after the  sudden  and unexpected break up,I needed  someone to talk to, my ex was the  closest to  me,he remained  my very good friend  after we stopped  dating, our past  relationship  ended  due to disagreement between our families  something that  had to do with tribe, it didn't make us enemies, we knew too well how to respect  boundaries, after some times my boyfriend  felt  like its okay if we talk from time to time, an idea that  wasn't  bad to me,in one of our conversations he asked  about  my intimate  life and  I told him about  my closeness  with  my ex, note I made it clear there was no physical intimacy, so I was surprised when he added  this to the  list of the  reasons he broke up with me."

He said "how can I expect him to take  me back  after  I've  cheated  on him?

The whole thing didn't  measure up to me, I felt  he didn't  really  feel safe and  confident in  what we had, I know  I had lots of  plans for us, him and I, being someone on the  same level of  IQ with  myself I hoped for the  best,everything may not work out the way we planned  but I'm not waiting for closure, I feel emptiness  most times when I breathe  and find  none of my  hope and the fantasies  I built around  him not  becoming a reality, I've  come to understand that you  don't always get closure ,I just told myself to move on believing that there's a  better life for me  out there. 

Show Omaleeblog love by Copying the Below link and Share on Social Media
Share :

Omaleeblog

No comments:

Post a Comment